Hello, To start, we wish you Happy New Year and
Most frequently asked questions
1. Is it ok to use Yorescape or the Virtual Museum in schools, and do you offer an educational license?
You may use Yorescape or the Virtual Museum in two ways in an educational institution. First, in a specific course, teachers are allowed to use their individual subscriptions in the classroom. The teacher is encouraged to have the students also purchase individual subscriptions for their own use, much as they might be required to purchase a textbook. For entire educational institutions, Flyover Zone offers enterprise licenses tailored to the specific characteristics of the school. To purchase an enterprise license, please contact us.
No. Of course, Yorescape offers a virtual alternative to those unable to take an actual trip for personal reasons such as lack of time, economic circumstances, physical limitation, etc. That said, our goal in creating Yorescape is primarily to promote real-world tourism. Yorescape helps the real-world tourist in these ways:
- Peparation: Before leaving for your destination, get ready on Yorescape by taking a virtual tour of the site you plan to visit.
- Information on site: Once you arrive, use the mobile version of Yorescape to explore the site on your own.
- Recollection: After a trip, Yorescape helps you to keep alive your memories of the destination by making it easy to return there virtually again and again.
Yes, to access premium content. Accounts are free to create and allow us to synchronize all of your virtual tour progress and account data across our platforms.
To make an account for Yorescape, please visit www.yorescape.com
To make an account for the Virtual Museum, please visit www.flyoverzone.com/my-account
Yorescape and the Virtual Museum can run on mobile devices, tablets, and desktops/laptops via your web browser.
Support for Yorescape on Virtual Reality headsets is available to our enterprise subscribers. Support for our individual subscribers will be added in 2024.
It is possible (although, frankly, not ideal) to use the Virtual Museum in the browser of your virtual reality headset.
No, Yorescsape runs on many platforms including mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets (iOS, Android) as well as laptops and PCs (Macintosh, Windows).
You can cancel/manage your subscription at any time by visiting the management page of your method of payment (Google Play, Apple App Store, etc):
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
- Apple: https://apps.apple.com/account/billing
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/
If you are an enterprise user, invoiced by Flyover Zone, or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive updates and exclusive promotions from Flyover Zone